Here are several things you can do to help yourself:
- Always take your medications regularly. Do not miss a drop. If you forget your drops, take them when you remember, then return to your customary schedule.
- Try to arrange your medications around habits which you already might have, such as meals, brushing your teeth, or going to bed.
- It's common to have trouble getting eye drops into your eye. Click here for more information about taking eye drops properly.
- Do not miss your appointments. Eye pressure can only be monitored in office.
- Ask questions so that you can be well informed.
Glaucoma Specialists has prepared the following articles to help our Glaucoma patients get the most from treatment. Click on any of the articles below to download in PDF format:
Additional Online Resources